Recap 2nd Hydrogen Event
We look back at a successful event today in Geleen with some 100 participants. The event ‘Shaping the energy transition in the Euregion using sustainable hydrogen’ was organised by LIOF, WCL and the EMR H2 Booster project. It was a real booster for the hydrogen economy in our region with a lot of interest in hydrogen applications in general and the H2 Booster-project. The presentations are available, as well as an after movie and pictures. Stay part of the H2 Booster community, contact the project manager in your region and sign up for the newsletter!
In the afternoon, we zoomed out to the Euregion Meuse-Rhine with a focus on opportunities specifically for business:
- Introduction EMR-H2Booster project: Davine Janssen (WaterstofNet)
- Need for green Hydrogen – and current projects Chemelot, H2-Production with plasma-technology: Hans Linden (TNO)
- Hydrogen refueling: First experience owning a H2 refueling station and future plans: Gerbert Vissers (Vissers Energy)
- The WIC Hydrogen Industry Cluster and current Euregional projects: Adwin Martens, Managing Director (WaterstofNet)
- Financing possibilities for Hydrogen projects, Interreg EMR 6: Anna Ozerova (Interreg / Province of Limburg)
- Inland shipping and barges with Hydrogen: Current and future projects: Yuriy Yanson (AirLiquide)
- EMR-H2-Booster Matchmaking, Topics, process and wrap-up: Jan Willem Tolkamp (LIOF).
Video, presentations and fotos
We also created an after movie which you can view below.
Look at more pictures and download the presentations here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan-Willem Tolkamp, tel: +31 (6) 5268 2548.